Friday, March 5, 2010

Finally,its out...
ive been soo freaking busy trying to save up and get it,
and now its here..haha
so peeps,wadcha think?
haha...
now that my white steed is out,
all i need is a damsel of my own..
any takers?heh...
well,i'll eventually find one of my own..
my life kinda turned brighter starting from a few weeks ago,
and now ive finally accomplish a major goal in my life..
YAYness!!
Well,thats pretty much it for this entry,
ill type in some other time..night peeps!!

Ending With A Hush,Shahzli
check the aperture @ Friday, March 05, 2010
Me
I am: Mohammad Shahzli
Age: 20
DOB: 7/11/1990
I'm from: Singapore
Email Address:
shahz_smllyft@hotmail.com



ABOUT ME
I'm Currently Studying
In ITE College East,
And Im Taking HNitec
In Electrical Engineering
.
Used To Be A NYP-ian,
Diploma In Multimedia
And Infocomm Technology,
Well,Used To..
Well,That Kinda Summarises
The About Me Part..

Those Times
March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 March 2010 February 2011

SHOUT it OUT

Links
FaceBook

JukeBox