Tuesday, June 16, 2009





Im missing her for every second..
beind in this cold turkey thingy is really shitty..
ive lost my contacts and stuff,
cause ive thrown my past away,
and ive jumped off the plane called violence,
to try to get myself in the state call peace,
but it was too early to have jumped..
cause ive fallen miles away from my initial destination,
and landed on this little town called Miseries And Sorrow..
and now im walking the road of regret,
to get myself to this land called peace..
how'd i wish to have a gun,
a bullet,
a pillow,
and an empty room..
its an instant solution to my 'instant-filled'[maggi and stuff] life..
and it could get me to the land of peace,
with a high price to pay..
is it worth it?
should i take an express train named s*****e,
to get myself to this land?
should i stop walking and just lay down to rest eternally?
or
should i keep walking even if my legs were bleeding?
and now ive just met a guy named dilemma..

what am i to do?
WHAT AM I TO DO!!~
my fake smiles and cheerful masks dont really work no more..
ARGHHHHHH!!~~~~



I LOVE YOU,
THAT'S IT..
IM BEEN IN FREAKIN DENIAL THE WHOLE TIME..
NOW THAT IT IS OUT,
IM A LITTLE RELIEVED..
CAUSE NOW I KNOW,
MISSING SOMEONE IS LOVING SOMEONE..
AIN'T THAT TRUE?!!

Ending With A Hush,Shahzli
check the aperture @ Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Me
I am: Mohammad Shahzli
Age: 20
DOB: 7/11/1990
I'm from: Singapore
Email Address:
shahz_smllyft@hotmail.com



ABOUT ME
I'm Currently Studying
In ITE College East,
And Im Taking HNitec
In Electrical Engineering
.
Used To Be A NYP-ian,
Diploma In Multimedia
And Infocomm Technology,
Well,Used To..
Well,That Kinda Summarises
The About Me Part..

Those Times
March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 March 2010 February 2011

SHOUT it OUT

Links
FaceBook

JukeBox