Wednesday, June 10, 2009

We soo freakin tired,
im perspiring now,
and my legs are sooo,
soooooooooooo tiredddd~~,
and sooooooooooooooooo hungryyyy~~!!
i was practicing my shuffle in my kitchen,
cause most of my shuffling friends stay damn far,
like cck,
yt,
and bdk..
i hope you guys know where these places are..
so damn tiring sia,
and im panting with droplets of "water" spurting out my every pore..
hah..
anywhoos,below is a little clip of me,
after i shuffled,
for an hour,
on an empty stomach..
thats all for today..
haha...
sory,dats not much happenings in my life now..
soooo~,
just stick around,
maybe the next one would be a juicy one,
hah!!...
who knows?..


P.S - I Don't Want To Get My Hands Dirty Anymore,
And To Whom It May Concern,
Dont Ever Create Rumours About Me,
Like If You Say You Know Me And Shit,
Or If You Want To Beat Me Up And Stuff,
Gimme A Call,
Lets Arrange A Meeting,
And Maybe I Can "Get-To-Know" You,
I Can Very Damn Well Assure You,
That There Won't Be Any Violence Involved,
Just A Matter Of Sweet Soft Verbal Exchanges,
Cause I Don't Like People Who Can Dare To Talk,
But Dont Dare To Take Any Actions..
And If You're Reading This NATASYA,
It's Not About You,
It's Now About Me,
All About Me,
To Clear My Name From These Fucking Fitnah That People Have Created,
And To ANY Of Your Many Boyfriends That I've Heard Off,
To Try And Claim The Prize,
Which Is Me..
If They Think They're Soo Tough,
They Think They Can 'Eat-Me',
I Give Them My Blessings To Come And Try..
Cause I'll Wait,
As I've Always Been The One Who Has Been Waiting..
And Don't Hold Them Back,
Cause If There Is No Pain,
There Is Not Gonna Be Any Gain In Any Of Your Relationships..
And Remember,
Its Not About You Now,
Its About Me.
Me,Myself And I..
I Wont Hurt Them,
I Would Only Just Resist,
Cause You And Me,
We're History,
Cause Now I've Heard Enough From Others,
That You Were Playing Me Right From The Start..
Playing Timer Heh,
Great Job!!
And To YOU!!
Her Many Boyfriends,

IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH WHAT I'VE JUST SAID?
CALL ME THIS INSTANT,
AND STAND A CHANCE TO WIN A FREE PUNCH ON ME!!
ISIN'T THAT A GREAT DEAL?
SO JUST DIAL 91096713,
I REPEAT,

91096713

..
I WOULD BE WAITING ON THE OTHER END OF THE LINE..
HAVE A FRUITFUL DAY!!

Ending With A Hush,Shahzli
check the aperture @ Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Me
I am: Mohammad Shahzli
Age: 20
DOB: 7/11/1990
I'm from: Singapore
Email Address:
shahz_smllyft@hotmail.com



ABOUT ME
I'm Currently Studying
In ITE College East,
And Im Taking HNitec
In Electrical Engineering
.
Used To Be A NYP-ian,
Diploma In Multimedia
And Infocomm Technology,
Well,Used To..
Well,That Kinda Summarises
The About Me Part..

Those Times
March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 March 2010 February 2011

SHOUT it OUT

Links
FaceBook

JukeBox