Im FreeFalling Through My Life Now,
Nothing Else Matters.
Without You,
Nothing Seems Real.
Its Hard To Lose Someone You Love,
But Its Part And Parcel Of Life Itself,
So I Need To Adapt To These Changes..
Nothing Else Matters.
Without You,
Nothing Seems Real.
Its Hard To Lose Someone You Love,
But Its Part And Parcel Of Life Itself,
So I Need To Adapt To These Changes..
Anywhoos,I Got A Haircut Yesterday,
I Kinda Find It A Little Sucky..
Waddya Think?
Put The Answer In My Tagbox Willya?
My Morning Was A Shocker,
I Woke Up With Dried Up Tear Marks Running Down My Cheeks,
It Was Kinda Shocking.
Never Before Have I Cried In My Sleep,
Hah..
Well,The Rest Of The Day Was A Downer,
Cause Everywhere I Turn,
i Can See Couples Everywhere..
Couples Here,
Couples There,
Couples Couples Everywhere..
Kinda Irritating..
Anyways,
I Managed To Pick A Pic With My Closest Bro In ITE..
Ive Got Nothing Much To Say,
So I'll End Tonight's Post With The Pic Of Us..
Nites~~!!
Its Better To Have Loved And Lost,
Than Never To Have Love At All..
check the aperture @ Wednesday, June 03, 2009