Sunday, May 31, 2009

So,it was a sunny sunday,
i woke up,
and felt so damn miserable,
maybe its because of my cough and flu,
or maybe its because of her,
well,i missed her and stuff,
but what to do?
if she ain't changing,
i ain't staying..


anyways,i pretty much had nothing to do actually,
sat at home,
looking at my phone time and again,
hallucinating that its ringing..
hah,see,
im getting crazier by the second..
what do u expect?
im in rehab for god's sake..
soo~,while i was youtubing through the net,
din asked me wether i wanted to go riding,
i needed to escape from all this,
needed to forget about her,
so i went on and say yes to keep myself preoccupied..
it was fun la,
had myself riding his bike time and again.
so we kinda toured around the west area,
Bukit Batok,
Choa Chu Kang,
Yew Tee,
and also Bukit Panjang..

So all through the afternoon,
we went around,
riding aimlessly,
testing out his new bike..
haha..fun day with a bro,
wished that i could spend it with her,
but i guess,its too late now..
nitess~!!


P.S.-I Love You,
I Miss You,
But I Think It's Not The Same Way On The Other Side..
BUT,
If You're Willing To Change,
Im Willing To Take You Back,
But I Guess You Think That Your Friends Are What's Best For You,
Not Me,
And Not Your Parents,
But Your Friends..
Well,Its Your Decision To Make,
Not Mine,
Not Theirs,
But Yours..
Remember This Saying,
Enjoy Now And Suffer Later,
Suffer Now And Enjoy Later..
That Is All..







Ending With A Hush,Shahzli
check the aperture @ Sunday, May 31, 2009
Me
I am: Mohammad Shahzli
Age: 20
DOB: 7/11/1990
I'm from: Singapore
Email Address:
shahz_smllyft@hotmail.com



ABOUT ME
I'm Currently Studying
In ITE College East,
And Im Taking HNitec
In Electrical Engineering
.
Used To Be A NYP-ian,
Diploma In Multimedia
And Infocomm Technology,
Well,Used To..
Well,That Kinda Summarises
The About Me Part..

Those Times
March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 March 2010 February 2011

SHOUT it OUT

Links
FaceBook

JukeBox