Sunday, May 3, 2009

Here Is A List About My Defintion Of A MAT And Also A MINAH..


MAT:-
-Those Hover Caps aka Extra Brain,
-Shoving Their Tongue To The Side Making A Hump On Either Cheek,
-Peircing all Over The Face,Ears Or Parts Of The Body,
-Loves To Play Around In Bed[sex],
-Likes To Know Others For Nothing More Than Sex,
-Blasting Their Song Everywhere,
-Going Around Disturbing The Peace,
-Picking Trouble With Others When in Groups,but Never When Alone,
-Stealing Other's Girlfriend,
-Cursing With Every Sentence,
-Going To Those Underaged Parties,
-Drinks
-Lie,Cheat and Steal



[Thats Pretty Much It,
If You Guys Know More,
Tag It To Me
]


MINAH:-
-Pretty Much The Same With The Mats,
-Likes To Wear Skimpy Clothes,
-Thick Makeups,
-Loves To Get Laid,
-Smokes,
-Drinks[Alcoholic Beverage],
-Drug Consumers[Not An Addict,But Just Take Them For Fun],


[Same Here,
If You Know More,
Tag It To Me
]

Anyways,The Most Important Part To Know
Wether You're A Mat Or Minah,
Look On The Way You're Thinking About Life,
If It's To Enjoy Now In Life,
And Don't Think About The Afterlife..
Then You're Definitely Classed As One Of Them..

Well,If You Guys Or Girls Out There Feel That You're Kinda
Similar On How I've Described About Them,
You Better Change Yourself,
Cause I Can Guarantee That You Have A One Way Ticket To Hell..
Good Luck Changing Yourself People!
Wish You The Best Of Luck!!

Ending With A Hush,Shahzli
check the aperture @ Sunday, May 03, 2009
Me
I am: Mohammad Shahzli
Age: 20
DOB: 7/11/1990
I'm from: Singapore
Email Address:
shahz_smllyft@hotmail.com



ABOUT ME
I'm Currently Studying
In ITE College East,
And Im Taking HNitec
In Electrical Engineering
.
Used To Be A NYP-ian,
Diploma In Multimedia
And Infocomm Technology,
Well,Used To..
Well,That Kinda Summarises
The About Me Part..

Those Times
March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 March 2010 February 2011

SHOUT it OUT

Links
FaceBook

JukeBox