Saturday, May 30, 2009

With each passing minute,
you re-enter my mind.
why?
its not that i dont love you,
i still love you,
but you need to change back to your good naive self,
so,if you're not gonna change back,
i need to ignore my feelings and thoughts of you,
cause you're not in love with me,
your in love with yourself and your friends.
my eye-lashes have been dropping one by one for the whole day,
and in old malay's theory,
if theres someone missing you,
your lashes would just fall out for every one time someone is missing you,
well,who pays attention to this kind of stuff?
hah..
anywhoos,had a de-stress day with nas,
kinda slacked around at vivo to smoke ourselves silly..
lighted one stick after another,
hah..
laughed here and there,
and for a moment there,
she wasn't in my mind,
but during the silences,
it popped right back in..
kinda like a disease..
and all i've got to say about myself is that,
I'M IN FREAKIN DENIAL!!
i was in a cold turkey kinda state,
cause ive deleted her from my contacts,
and from every way that i could keep in touch,
cause she is just like the sweetest drug,
she's like an addiction,
and im in freakin rehab..


Dats All For Now,
Cause I'm Thinkin About Her Again,
And I Need To Stop It Before It Gets Too Complicated..
Nites~!!

Ending With A Hush,Shahzli
check the aperture @ Saturday, May 30, 2009
Me
I am: Mohammad Shahzli
Age: 20
DOB: 7/11/1990
I'm from: Singapore
Email Address:
shahz_smllyft@hotmail.com



ABOUT ME
I'm Currently Studying
In ITE College East,
And Im Taking HNitec
In Electrical Engineering
.
Used To Be A NYP-ian,
Diploma In Multimedia
And Infocomm Technology,
Well,Used To..
Well,That Kinda Summarises
The About Me Part..

Those Times
March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 March 2010 February 2011

SHOUT it OUT

Links
FaceBook

JukeBox