Im so sick of myself,
i dunno why,
but ive got alot of mood swings and mostly bad ones for today,
wth is happening to me?
am i losing my touch in life?
what the hell is my PROBLEM?
ive been venting my frustrations at places i shouldn't have..
like my baby,
my family,
my bros,
and my friends..
why issit that all this frustrations are trying to get the best out of me,
leaving that miserable fellow behind,
i feel like punching something,
someone,
anything,
anyone..
i cant be satisfied without having all this violence,
anger,rage out of me..
seriously,im pretty much hurting hearts and breaking ties because of this..
i need help,
i freakin need some therapy..fuck,
i just need to get myself out of my current diagnosis of shitty-ness.
it totally sucks,
draining my energy,
destroying my life in its process..
im soo~ out of myself right now..
i really hope i'd get to meet my cure this saturday,
i really need embracing with ur warm touch..
for now,i just need to crash myself onto my castle of dreams,
so i can't hurt people in reality anymore than what it is now..
hais...well,dats about it for today's post..
nites people..
P.S - Baby,Im Sorry,
Im Really Sorry For Those Nasty Things Ive Said,
I Wasn't Myself For That Current Moment,
Like I've Said,
I Think I'm Getting Crazier For Every Counting Second Of The Day,
Until Saturday,
And I Promise You This,
I Won't Try To Find Any Trouble With Anyone Anymore,
I Promise..
And I Won't Try To Find That Syarif Person..
check the aperture @ Tuesday, May 26, 2009