Hey peeps,
im here just to post a small clip i took in class,
its about an ordinary day in a life with my class..
we pretty much laze around,
do nothing,
disturb others,
also to entertain each others nonsensical attitude..
so heres this very short video clip i took in my class,
with my lousy camera phone..
im here just to post a small clip i took in class,
its about an ordinary day in a life with my class..
we pretty much laze around,
do nothing,
disturb others,
also to entertain each others nonsensical attitude..
so heres this very short video clip i took in my class,
with my lousy camera phone..
P.S - Im Just Trying To Care For You,
I May Make Boring Decisions,
But All I've Ever Wanted Was For You Not To Get Hurt..
You May Say That You Can Take Care Of Yourself In Those Places,
But You Need To Understand,
Youre A Girl,
Strength Wise,A Man Could Overpower You Easily..
Ive Told You Time And Again,
That You Can Only Go When Im There,
As So I Can Look After You..
Dont Think All About Yourself,
Think About Others Too,
If You Were To Get Hurt,
My Heart Would Be Filled With Anger And Sorrow,
And My Next Actions Would Only Bring Further Complications,
To Others Regardless Of Their Race,
Language,
Religion,
Or Even Popularity..
Cause I Love You Too Much For This to Happen,
And Its Better To Be Safe,
Then To Be Sorry..
check the aperture @ Monday, May 18, 2009