Saturday, May 30, 2009

P.S.- I Give Up,
With The Way You're Treating Me,
Im Never Important..
You Care About Your Friends Rather Than Me,
Even Though I Still Like You,
And Definitely Am Still In Love With You,
Ive Got To Fight Back Those Feelings And Leave You,
I've Told You Time And Again,
That I Don't Like You To Go Clubbing And Stuff,
But You Still Went With The Person I Dispise The Most,
That Syarif person aka SyaFuck..
I'm Totally Lost For Words..

Im Just Someone,
ermm..I Would Like To Rephrase,
Im Just SOMETHING You Would Only Turn To When Problem Arises,
I'm Practically A Tool..
Think About It,
If I Was At Fault,
Would I Be Typing All This And Not Say Sorry?
How Many Times Did I Ask You Out,
And You Practically Backed Out When The Day Nearly Came?
Your Usual Words Are Always,
"Taktau" & "Taknak",
What If Your Friends Were To Ask You Out?
It Would Probably Be A"Yes!Definitely!"
See,You Care About Your Friends More Than Me,
And You're So Self-Centered,
You Think That The Whole World Is Made To Revolve Around You,
hah..
REALITY CHECK!!,
The World Revolves Around NOone!!
I May Sound Mean Now,
But Think Of How You Treated Me The Whole Time..
Everynow And Then,
You Would Always Talk About That Syafuck Person,
You Know How'd I Feel About You Talking About Another Guy To ME?
NO!!
You Never Did Took ANY Notice..
Fuck It La..


Btw,Syafuck,
If You're Reading This,
Come Meet Me,
I Dare You To,
If You're A Guy With 'Balls',
Come And Have A Chat With Me,
I'm Not Gonna Throw Any Punches Or Kicks,
That I Can Promise You.
Cause Im Not Like 'Someone' Who Doesn't Keep Their Promises..

Now You Can Club All You Want Without Guilt,
Even Grind Others All You Want,
Or Even Drink Til Your Lungs Die,
Cause Even If I Care,
Im Fighting Those Feelings And Emotions To Try And Ignore Them,
Cause Everytime You're Enjoying Your Time With Others,
Im Mostly Suffering At The Other End..
So I've Ended It By Breaking Up With You,
Cause We're Seperate Entities Now..


Thats All Ive Gotta Say,
If You've Got Something To Say Or Scold Me About,
Feel Free To Call Or Sms To This Number,
91096713
Goodbye Then..

Ending With A Hush,Shahzli
check the aperture @ Saturday, May 30, 2009
Me
I am: Mohammad Shahzli
Age: 20
DOB: 7/11/1990
I'm from: Singapore
Email Address:
shahz_smllyft@hotmail.com



ABOUT ME
I'm Currently Studying
In ITE College East,
And Im Taking HNitec
In Electrical Engineering
.
Used To Be A NYP-ian,
Diploma In Multimedia
And Infocomm Technology,
Well,Used To..
Well,That Kinda Summarises
The About Me Part..

Those Times
March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 March 2010 February 2011

SHOUT it OUT

Links
FaceBook

JukeBox