i cant do much,
i know its my fault,
and i dont feel like talking about it,
its totally a stupid thing to do,
or say,
and all because of my self-implosion,
nothing is on my finger,
left hand,
beside my pinky.
im really am sorry,
i know its unforgivable,
and i hope u have a good life ahead,
hope u would make the right decisions on life,
dont be like what i used to be and get kicked out from school..
hais~,who am i to lecture others,
im nothing compared to others around me,
i wish i could be a 'someone'.
Well~,
maybe im dead now,
in your world,
and others around u,
"SHAHZLI - REMEMBERED AS A JACKASS AND AN ANNOYANCE
TO THE WORLD,WISH'D HE DIED SOONER"..
Well,i hope others out there get the point that its totally my fault,
and she was not at fault..
and that Murni person,
i hope you would stop irritating her,
she may not do anything for me,
but i still can do something for her,
(for my own reasons)..
if you're soo tough,
come and bring ur guy to meet me,
ill gladly meet u and ur guy for a 'chat'..
call me if and lets set-up a meeting,aites?
[ 91096713 ]
i hope to cya then!!
Anyways,
today was pretty much a 'shitty-emo' day,
silence here and silence there,
hais..
im seriously out of my comfort zone now..
so,i kinda drew stuff here and there,
to cheer myself up
im was soo~ not in the mood for studying today..
skipped half way through the day to go Tampines1,
i wanted to go buy myself a pair of levis sneakers,
it was actually kinda wanna give myself an advance happy
birthday present cause..hmm..
just to make myself feel happy i guess..
so,yea..slacked around till around 10,
before i started making my way back home..
dats pretty much what happened today,
btw,below are some pics taken today..
P.S- I Miss You,
I've Lost You,
But I Still Love You,
Its My Fault,
My Mistakes,
How'd I Wish I Could Turn Back Time,
And Kick My Own Ass..
Oh God,
Please take My Life Away,
As I Don't Want To Suffer Anymore Pains Of This Mortal World..
check the aperture @ Wednesday, May 27, 2009