Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hey Guys,
well,kinda had a pretty crappy2 day,
well,just got to know that the best i could ever
had,has thought of me as a betrayer and stuff..
and the other thing is,i dunno why,i kinda feel that
something realli bad is going to happen i know and stuff,
kinda had images and stuff..no,im not psychic,but
the feelings and stuff is so damn strong..its those
intuition stuff where u really feel something bad is about to happen..
well,its really really bad..ive been trying to get myself
preoccupied so i can get this bloody images away from
my mind..but it still stays there,right there
in my head,in my mind,playing on repeat..
kinda nightmarish and when it has happeneven after my warnings
and stuff,she comes back to me,asking for my help..
and the problem is,i couldnt help,even if
i could,can i beat him to a pulp and stuff?
even when i tried to help,i would too go down
in flames and never to be known again,as it was
just to make use of me..well,im pretty much a tool to everyone,
that is why im just miserable and stuff..i dontkno,
i guess im meant to be this tool for people to fondle around with..
what do you think aye?
well..i probably am right..well,ive got to go sleep,
feel so shagged and ruffled up..
so,goodnight people..

I'll Miss Those NYP People,
I Guess Ill Best Be Going Away,
For My Life Have Detoured On Another Path,
A Path Diffrent From Anyone Of 'Em,
So,Good Luck In Everything Guys,
I'm Soo~ Gonna Miss You People..
Cheers!

Ending With A Hush,Shahzli
check the aperture @ Thursday, April 09, 2009
Me
I am: Mohammad Shahzli
Age: 20
DOB: 7/11/1990
I'm from: Singapore
Email Address:
shahz_smllyft@hotmail.com



ABOUT ME
I'm Currently Studying
In ITE College East,
And Im Taking HNitec
In Electrical Engineering
.
Used To Be A NYP-ian,
Diploma In Multimedia
And Infocomm Technology,
Well,Used To..
Well,That Kinda Summarises
The About Me Part..

Those Times
March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 March 2010 February 2011

SHOUT it OUT

Links
FaceBook

JukeBox