Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hey Peeps,
i guess im freakin fated to stay alone till im freakin old..
hah..im single again,but im not available and im
not ready to mingle..
not because that im trying mourn or anything,
just feel like i really need to stay away from
getting myself into all those relationships..
hah..im just tired,
and i need some rest and time for my own..
i still do make friends,
trying to be the sociable type,
jokes here and there,
hah..
well,i need to spend more time with my family,
we kinda grew apart for quite sometime now,
i dunno why?
or maybe its just me drifting away?
well,who knows..hah..

Hey!i just remembered,
A'in said,i sound just like some kinda "abang-abang" fella,
haha..do i really look and sound like some kinda "abang-abang"?
and before she said that,the last time i went to sentosa with my peeps,
i got this comment from Farah,
"Shahzli,you look like some abang-abang seh"
i was kinda shocked la..
i guess,it maybe because of me growing up to be independent and
the advices i kinda give around to them..hah..
well,how would i kno?im not the one viewing me,rite?
well,im growing mature every second of the day..
i wonder,is it better to be matured?
or is it better to stay the same?
soo~ confusing..
well,better accept me for who i am..ahah..
i really need to start loving myself for being who i am..
well,dats pretty much wads on my mind today..hahahaha..
now ive gtg have some puff of "fresh-air" to clear my mind..
well,cya on my next post peeps..

Good Day/Afternoon/Night..
hah..

P.S.-Im Sorry That I Need To Leave You,
I Cant Love You Till I Love Myself,
Im Sorry For Those Hard Times..

Ending With A Hush,Shahzli
check the aperture @ Saturday, April 25, 2009
Me
I am: Mohammad Shahzli
Age: 20
DOB: 7/11/1990
I'm from: Singapore
Email Address:
shahz_smllyft@hotmail.com



ABOUT ME
I'm Currently Studying
In ITE College East,
And Im Taking HNitec
In Electrical Engineering
.
Used To Be A NYP-ian,
Diploma In Multimedia
And Infocomm Technology,
Well,Used To..
Well,That Kinda Summarises
The About Me Part..

Those Times
March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 March 2010 February 2011

SHOUT it OUT

Links
FaceBook

JukeBox