Sunday, March 29, 2009

Why?I just wanted to know where i stood..
why should u get angry?u didnt say u love me,so i asked u
for myself,for once,without blaming u or anything..just tell me wether u have
a new guy,dats all i wanted to kno..no need to get
angry,ill never blame u for anything cause i love u,
just tell me if u have a new guy,so i can treat u differently,cause
ur taken and i dont really want and would never try to shake up someone's
relationship,be it my frens or enemies..
just tell me the truth,that is all i ask for..be it good
or bad,ill take it in..i dont want us to have any problems
like we used to have,so just tell me,i would never get angry
at you,ill just angry at myself..i cant bring myself
to be mad at u..this may sound all corny and cheesy and all,but
ur all that i want,all that i need,and i dont want to lose u,
so ill never try to chase u away from all this..


I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO MAKE YOU ANGRY,
CAUSE I'LL LOSE YOU WHEN YOU'RE ANGRY,
AND WHEN I LOSE YOU,
I'LL FIND MYSELF MISERABLE AGAIN

Ending With A Hush,Shahzli
check the aperture @ Sunday, March 29, 2009
Me
I am: Mohammad Shahzli
Age: 20
DOB: 7/11/1990
I'm from: Singapore
Email Address:
shahz_smllyft@hotmail.com



ABOUT ME
I'm Currently Studying
In ITE College East,
And Im Taking HNitec
In Electrical Engineering
.
Used To Be A NYP-ian,
Diploma In Multimedia
And Infocomm Technology,
Well,Used To..
Well,That Kinda Summarises
The About Me Part..

Those Times
March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 March 2010 February 2011

SHOUT it OUT

Links
FaceBook

JukeBox